Undergraduate and Graduate
Dr. Nguyen (Dr. Anh) is a Tampa native and a proud graduate of the University of South Florida where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Biology. After undergrad, he received a master’s degree in Biology – Medical Science at Mississippi College.
Dr. Nguyen attended Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago from 2011-2015. He graduated with a Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen completed a three year Podiatric Surgical Residency at James A. Haley Veterans Hospital where he served as chief resident. During residency he trained extensively in the management of foot and ankle pain, lower extremity surgery, trauma, and diabetic foot care.
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Hospital & Surgical Center Affiliations
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, Tampa, Florida
- AdventHealth Tampa
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery